purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense.
(waiting for attack)
The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more
important than either... The final weapon is the brain. All else is
1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll
just kill you.
2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
3. I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy.
4. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter
recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked
him 'Why do you carry a 45' ? The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't
make a 46.'
6. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented
on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are
you expecting trouble?'
'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my
7. Beware the man who only has one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO
But wait, there's more!
was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house.
I said I did.
She said 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!'
To which I said, of course it is loaded, can't work without bullets!'
She then asked, 'Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your
My reply was, 'No not at all. I am not afraid of the house
catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they
are all loaded too.'
To which I'll add, having a gun in the house that isn't loaded is like
having a car in the garage without gas in the tank.